1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by NCat496, Oct 29, 2008.

1. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

I need a wiring diagram for a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD or Chevy it doesnt matter. I have a MDII EZ Mount plus and I need to install it on another truck. Does anyone know where i can buy or find one or does someone have one?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

So you need the wire colors for the truck itself...for the turn and parking lights and such?

Classic body or new body?

3. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

yeah i need to know how to connect everything, the plow came off mf my truck and is going on an exact truck same year everything. i took it off my truck planning on selling it so i just took everything out not remembering how it would go back together and now i need to know how it goes together. it is a classic.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

5. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

Thank You, that is exactly what i was looking for. now everything should go easy..... i hope

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Happy to help. :waving:

Just an additional tip, when your connecting the R turn on the pass side of the truck be sure your getting the turn wire, as the DRL's wiring is also dark blue.