1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring diagram/ meyer E60 & 97 Dodge

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PSSKI, Jan 11, 2002.

1. PSSKI

PSSKI Junior Member

I bought a used meyer plow, and need help in getting the lights connected to the wiring harness on my 97 Dodge 3/4 ton. Do any of you wizards have wiring diagrams for either meyer or Dodge.. Thanks in advance, any help appreciated..Plow is recent vintage, EZ mount, and by the way, I have a mount kit for it off of a 92 Dodge 1/2 ton for sale CHEAP!!!!!!! Phil

2. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

3. PSSKI

PSSKI Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks, Tom. I had already printed that one out, but would like one a littlle more specific as to wire color if possible, Phil

4. johngus

johngus Senior Member

i did the same install last year.Meyer makes headlite link harnesses for your truck.They tie into the wiring from the trucks headlites.very simple install,how did you make out with the undercarriage install?mine was a pain but I was working alone.

5. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

If you want to, you can just hook them up so you can run ALL or just the plow lights. It is easy and only requires a switch and 2 relays. If interested, I'll explain.