1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring diagram 89 chevy k1500 western

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by kandklandscape0, Dec 29, 2007.

1. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

need a diagram for 89 chevy 1500 western, it is the stick mount on dask, stick is?? 2" high, not the 6 inch one.

i have the little solinoids that always go bad, well this time someone decided to cut a few of the wires and i have no idea where they go, much help appreciated!

if i could get a diagram this would be great! thanks and sorry for the spelling
  2. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

click on the western link up above, and you can get manuals there.... is it a cable controlled plow, uni, ultra??????
  3. Wagz_zgaW

Wagz_zgaW Junior Member
    from Chicago

4. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

uni mount, love the western we have meyer, western and hiniker out of the 3 hiniker is the most heavy duty and western is 2nd best..... got the schmatic here now to thanks guys!