1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring connector? MM1

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Deere444H, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

Hi guys, soo, as we get one storm, another problem arises, I have a mm1 on a 2000 superduty, the vehicle side of my 11 pin connector for lights. dose anyone know of an aftermarket connector? fisher i guess dosent make one according to the dealer, onlt the whole wire, and at 150 bucks?? id like to repair rather than replace. thanks.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't know of any aftermarket 11 pin truck side repair connectors.
  3. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

alrighty, thats what i figured, i looked and looked last night and couldent find anything, soo... Plan B.
  4. snowbankr

snowbankr Member

When you do my intake gaskets, I'll run a new jumper wire for you. I'll even let you work in the shop and I'll work outside!!!!! PS....I think the JB worked!?!?!?
  5. Deere444H

Deere444H Junior Member

Sweet, Your on... Found out today from napa ted, that Kruger uses a set of cholehearsy connectors, for this reason.. so I may just get a set of them and go from there, See you in the A.M. to do your intake gaskets!