1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring boss 8.2 V on 99 chevy K2500

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by AESC, Dec 3, 2007.

1. AESC

AESC Member

I have a boss plow and just picked up the proper under carriage for my truck but i am not sure on the wiring. The mounting looks to be easy as it is just a bolt on. but for the wires I had the plow on a 04 dodge ram 2500 cummins. i assume the wire lengths will be differeent but the connections should all be the same. does anyone have instructions on installing a plow on this truck

99 K 2500 extended with the 454 and auto.

any help would be great. The snow is already falling. I need to get out there. and dont want to pay 325 to get it installed at the dealer and they are booked till dec 17th.

2. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

The only thing you should need coverting the wiring over from a Dodge to a Chevy is headlight adapters.

BOSS lists all their installation manuals on their website.

I did the reverse and moved mine from a Chevy to a Dodge. It went on without any problems.
  3. AESC

AESC Member

thanks all done tonight. i had to buy the head light adaptors and a new bolt kit and now i just got to pick up my plow in the morning from storage. let it snow let snow!!!