1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wiring a meyers plow to a 97 chevy 1500 with running lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by crerar, Oct 23, 2002.

1. crerar

crerar Junior Member

I need a wiring diagram for wiring a Meyers st 90 to a 97 chevy 1500. The problem is the daytime running lights. Also what kind of quick connect wiring should I use. Can I convert the controls to touch pad. Where might I buy a good used one.

2. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Meyer harness

rolleyes: Are you makng your own wiring harness for the lights? Meyer should have an adapter for your truck to handle the day time lights. I think that there's also a wiring adapter to convert over to a touch pad too. I'll check for more info for you. John

3. golfmanres

golfmanres Senior Member

Hey there i have a 1998 chevy 2500hd 5.7lt ext cab. i put my plow on with no problem. meyer had an adapter and a diagram available for me. i also have DTRL. it went smooth with out a problem. reply if i can help any more i stil have the diagram for my truck it might help..

4. crerar

crerar Junior Member

plow with dtr lights

this is for golfmanres I gave you the wrong fax 203-392-5507