1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring 6' Meyers to Toyota 4x4

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pondguy22, Nov 9, 2008.

1. pondguy22

pondguy22 Junior Member

OK, so I am a newbie here and I want to tap into the genius of you senior members for a little help. I am not starting a plow business or anything, just looking to plow around our farm and my mother and fathers home. I bought a used 6' Meyer's power angle plow with the E-47 pump ( I think thats what it is; no model #'s or anything) and I am putting it on a 1988 Toyota pickup 4x4...... I know, let the jokes start!:nono:

I have never been good at vehicle wiring, and rely on friends to help. I took the plow off of a 1987 Jeep Cherokee and have all the wiring from it, but it sure is a lot! I know that the harness won't match up, but I want to reuse whatever I can to save money. So, if anyone could help I would sure appreciate it. I just need a simple wiring set-up so I can use the controls and have the lights and blinkers work. I wasn't really gonna bother with the blinkers, but thought I better since my parent's live 25 miles away. I am not even sure if the blinkers would be seperate from the lights when wired, I just had someone tell me that they were. So if any of you Wizard's of Wiring can help, my parents and I would sure appreciate it!