1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiring 04 gmc for a 2 plug setup

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by wanasrx, Mar 12, 2011.

1. wanasrx

wanasrx Junior Member
    from NY

I just picked up a MM1 w/2plug setup but I have no wiring. Can you still buy a wiring harness for this that would fit a 04 gmc1500?

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

no u'll need to convert the plowside to 3 plug

3. wanasrx

wanasrx Junior Member
    from NY

What would I need and how would I do that?

4. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

U'd need a PLOWside veh control harness around $57.00 and either a different set of plow headlights about $279.00 or if ur capable u can just buy a new cable (11 male pins on the plug) and rewire ur current plow lights about $121.00 Were going out of season now but both items are usually available on Ebay in the early fall for 50-75 % from the cost of new

5. wanasrx

wanasrx Junior Member
    from NY

That doesn't sound to bad, work wise. Thanks for all the info. What I do have is few wire sets, part #'s 22418, 29047 and 28252. So I'll need what you mentioned and also a control stick and module. Sounds like I'll be in for a few more dollars.