1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by bribrius, Jan 13, 2008.

1. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

mm1 three plug. one broke. cut off plugs and spliced with connectors, electrical tape no choice it was shorting out and plow stuck up.
    called around today apparently no one is open?
    if someone could give me a idea of what i am looking at for a price (other wires arent looking too good either have them taped) for the wires and maybe somewhere i can get them that isnt closed that would be great.
    im in southern maine rochester nh border.

2. bribrius

another thought. since the wires are alredy cut and spliced anyway i could probably go without using the fisher plugs at all. anyone ever tried using another plug for these things and what did you use?
    right now it is nolonger a minute mount since i have to use and undo wireconnectors and electrical tape to take the plow on and off the truck. hated to cut the wires but had no choice couldnt afford to have it shorting out on me plowing.
  3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

The #2 plug straight to the iso cost me $125 I think.
  4. bribrius

truck side repair kit and plow side together ran me 113.00 today including tax.
    Amazingly enough said they were backordered on the plow side in some places. found it though.
  5. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have complete plow side rebuild kits if you need anything....let me know...brian 978-412-9008