1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wireless remote

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by itmon, Oct 24, 2006.

1. itmon

itmon Junior Member

could anyone give me some info on the wireless remote. What happens if the remote goes bad? or if the battery goes dead? Is there anyway to operate the plow without the wireless remote? Also could you tell me how much it is for just the remote? I figure it might not be a bad idea to have a backup. It is for a ST series STG200000
    thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Guys have had great results with the wireless. they out sell the wired 2 to 1. We have had very few problems with them. They are a typical piece of electronics, fail out of the box or run forever. Seem to handle be dropped, kicked, and the weather with out trouble. not that I suggest using them as a football.

3. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

The only problem i ever had with the WR, was when i left it on the front bumper of my cabover and drove off to lesco to pick up a pallet of fertilizer.:realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

4. rubiconwestern

rubiconwestern Junior Member