1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wireless ProControl?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by 99marshall99, Feb 14, 2009.

1. 99marshall99

99marshall99 Junior Member

Can anyone tell me if there will be a wireless ProControl in the near future and if so, will it also run a sander wireless?

2. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

it is supposed to be able to do this but right now they are working so many other things for these blades thats kinda on the back burner. So I am told.
  3. 99marshall99

Do you know what else are they working on other than the usual things like mounts and so on?
  4. 99marshall99

Sorry, my bad, I was just reading another post and I see what you mean by they are working on other things. Lots of fixes to the megablades right now.
    I did ask a dealer about the control and they said that they thought the wireless was coming out very soon and that it would run a sander as well. Hopefully this is the case.
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I think that is the plan long term, at least that was the initial announcement. I have used a wireless proto type and it worked quite well, though the sander is probably a season or so away.