1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wireless problem

Discussion in 'Snowbear Plows' started by thabyrdman, Dec 18, 2009.

1. thabyrdman

thabyrdman Junior Member

I have a issue I got the wireless option for my plow and theres a blue and yellow wire thats comming out of the controller box I know that these go to the winch itself but theres no info in the instructions about them or telling you which is Pos. and Neg. I called Snowbear and they had know idea either. Was wondering if anybody knew?

2. antjmar

antjmar Junior Member

I am almost 100% certain that connecting the wrong colors doesnt matter for a winch. If you reverse them (connect them the wrong way) The only thing that will happen is that when you hit the up button on your remote the winch will go down and vice versa...
    Maybe someone with a remote can help

3. thabyrdman

thabyrdman Junior Member

Thank you thats what I thought too. I was sure though. Ill give it a shot...

4. B Nick

B Nick Junior Member

antjmar is totally right, I just bought a brand new 88 with a wireless remote, i the wires were crossed, just when you press up, it goes down, and down goes up, no big deal really.