1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wireless pad

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by pelt35, Jan 12, 2008.

1. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

Basher, do you know off hand how much a new rubber keypad for a wireless is? I had mine in my pocket yesterday and when I took it out, the angle left button had torn completely off and was still in my pocket. I taped it on to get thru but it was very sensitive to the touch, I suppose the tape was putting pressure on already. Dealer has a new one on the way under warranty, but I thought I might get a spare if they were not too much. I forgot to ask him the $$$$$ Thanks Jack
  2. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

I dont know if you can buy parts, you may have to purchase the whole unit. I tried to send a unit back to sno-way for repair a couple of years ago, they dont repair them, they told me to just throw it out and buy a new unit.
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

The touch pads are replaceable. If the board has an issue, that component is not available as a service part.