1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wireless on MBV

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by kramer56, Nov 20, 2009.

1. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Hey Basher this one might be for you lol. Well as you know when the megas came out we were told we getting a sno deflector and in December of last season the wireless controller was going to be out and we could have taken advantage of the that upgrade. Well once they had my money the sno deflector was a sales pitch lie because it was never shipped like they said it would be and the wireless controller was never a free upgrade like i was told it was. Yeah yeah they lied like rugs we all know they did and it worked for them. yes I am still pissed about it mainly because I had to order the damn deflector and yes I had to pay for it Thanks Jeff.
    Anyway Basher do you see any benefit to going to the wireless controller or is it just another headache on these plows?

2. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

no response from anyone here wtf. Basher you sick? lol

3. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

OMG i just seen where I will have to modify the new deflector are you FN kidding me. SW this just so great and please please SW tell me what I have to do to keep the damn snow off my windshield ya know the whole idea behind the sno deflector in the 1st place?????????? How do i change it.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I made a modification of the center deflector they used on the old Lobo series. I'll try to post some pictures.

5. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

ok thanks Basher

6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I liked your first answer ALOT better Basher but I see it got deleted.

7. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

yeah kind of funny how we can say how good things are but man try and tell the truth about things and OMG you can't do that. Its man-made for gods sake its gonna have flaws, and everyone in the industry knows about them thats where they should step up and admit them and actually try and rectify them instead of going in hiding and not taking care of their consumers, in my mind they don't even try to do that. It is dissatisfying that the only truth i have gotten out of them(techs and reps) is it heavy, thats one thing they can't deny lol. I am sorry to say that this is the last SW blade i will ever own unless they start taking care of things. They should have bought back the 1st year models and let us have the newest ones until they are perfected after all are we not the true testers only we paid to do so instead of getting paid for it. lol
    Oh well what ya gonna do.

8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

:nod:........:salute:........:drinkup:........:waving:

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled"...... Richard Phillips Feynman

10. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

lol atleast you always have an answer

11. hydro_37

from iowa

And Basher tells it like it is. The way it SHOULD be.
    The deleting of the truth is kind of crappy to me.
    Sno-Way has alot of customer issues it needs to deal with and the people that are reading this forum need to know the TRUTH and in real world settings.

12. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

I totally agree. I would imagine that any other manufacturer might like the way Basher is and the knowledge he has and puts into there product. So now he can't speak his mind wheres the appreciation there.

13. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Myself I hate the wireless controlers. Sure they look cool but are not as good as the old wire style. What snow deflector are you talking about?? Got mine when I bought the blade.

14. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

I am talking about the black 2 piece for the megas. It was supposed to be shipped with plow but as we all know that was a lie and now I have to pay for it. i just gotta go to my dealer and pick it up oh yeah and pay for it.

Hi Rick

15. hydro_37

from iowa

Did they put it in writing when you bought the plow?
    I would take the paperwork with you.

16. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

no i just trusted the rep was up on his company info. misinformation seems to be all around that company. its a shame but hey i got a nice winter hat . lol

17. hydro_37

from iowa

Maybe they should have handed out a jar of vasoline with the blades when they sold them too.....lmao

18. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

yeah now thats funny

19. Nestech

Nestech Senior Member

This sums it up the best yet!