1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wireless joystick?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Pearcelawn, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I was looking at the website and didn't see one but is there such a thing for the 22 series?

If there is, has anyone here used one? Does it work well?

I ask because after a full season with the keypad I am still not comfortable with it. I like it a lot but if I could go to a joystick I may be tempted to purchase one and keep my keypad as a backup.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I know that I have a photo somewhere and when I find it I will post it here.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Wow that's crazy, not one picture of a joystick on the website, wired or wireless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then they don't show off those fine spring loaded pins either. They still show the old style red handled pins and that's 3 years out of date at least.
  4. FeelLikeANumber

FeelLikeANumber Member

Yeah they offer it. I was just at the local Snow-Way dealer today looking at some plows so I can get Ideas for when I get my new truck in the spring. Anyways, the salesman gave me some catalogs for both the 22 and the 26 and both of them picture the keypad and joystick on the bottom and say "optional" in the wireless remote section. Must be just something they overlooked while designing that section of the website.
  5. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Once again,I knew I could get the answer to the question here and I did!!

Thanks to all.