1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wireing Diagram

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mcs lawn rescue, Dec 5, 2003.

1. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

does anyone have a wireing diagram for a E-47 Meyer plow pump. im hooking to a 1986 Chevy c200.

chris

PS its snowing and i have NO Plow on the Road

2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Yes, I do. How can I help you?

3. mcs lawn rescue

i dont have one, this is my first season i started late i just bought the buisness, i just need wire my truck and i have never done this before.

chris

is there anyway you can email me one

fireresqdog@yahoo.com

4. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I just sent you an email on how to get one.

5. mcs lawn rescue

you are the best.

is it rough to wire. also do you have info on how to wire lights

chris

6. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

No I wish I did, I have a set of per-lux lights that I used to have on another truck and another plow and I would like to hook them up to my ford and I can't find the paper that came with them when I bought them 3 years ago. The only thing that you could do, would be if you have a meter or a voltage tester, turn on your lights and connect to the wires that have juice on dim, bright and your parking and turn signal lights to the appropriate wires on your light harness. Just make sure that you have some kind of quick disconnect so that at the end of the year you can just unplug them vs having to cut off the wires. I used to use the flat connectors like on your trailer wiring that connects to your truck wiring. It was real cheap, as I had some extra ones laying around.

7. mcs lawn rescue

hey thanx for the help try this http ://www.***********************.com/plowltwiring.html

just found it dont know if it will help

chris

8. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Chris
    That web site address you sent me didnot come up on your post, could you email me with it?

thanks
    Dan

9. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

I'll walk you through any problems you may have including hooking up the lights. Call me @ 573-875-2288. I'll call you back on my dime. Bill:drinkup:

10. mcs lawn rescue

ill email it to you if you cqan give me your address.

thank you for the offer ill difinatly consicer calling if i have any trouble!!!

there is like 5-6 inches on the ground and i have a plow to LOOK AT, not to plow with, so ill probably try to hook it up tomorrow. I have never done this before someone gave me the plow and just dropped it in th yard he also has no idea how to hook it up so i hope it is not to bad.

chris