1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wire issues

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by John Rambo, Dec 17, 2008.

1. John Rambo

John Rambo Junior Member

Hi, I've got a few rookie questions:
    I'm installing an RD on my 98 F150. All the wires have been run; however I've got some extras that I need help with.
    1. I plugged in the blue headlight connectors, but now Ive got two pairs of wires- red and orange- w/ female ends. The Fisher diagram says " to headlight relays" What/where do I find these relays??

2. Also, theres an adapter of sorts (black rubber housing) that has a three prong plug (looks like the blue plugs) - what attaches to this/ where does it go?

I'm looking at the corresponding diagram from the Fisher website but its not answering my questions. Any info/ references would be greatly appreciated. Thanks