1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wire harness help

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Razorman, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

I bought a used light harness for my truck,thing is it had no instructions with it. Any body have a wire diagram for one? :help: It is a meyer harness.

Thanks
    Paul :waving:

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

3. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Thanks, Crash935 found what I needed

4. 81GMDump

81GMDump Junior Member
    from Canada

Didn't want to start a new thread I purchased the AEM light wire harness + adapter(767031)for my new 94chev 4x4 it has the 9005/9006 style lights on it. I've been looking at the diagram and it doesn't make sense where some ot the connections go mostly for the turn signals they have a connector listed for Lamps and a connection to be spliced for lamps I'm kinda confused on how they expected this to go togerther Anyone else have one of these kits installed maybe a pic of a couple connections?

5. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Maybe this will help

Snow Plow Light Wiring.JPG

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

You have to make a hard wire splice near the turn/marker lamps on both sides of the truck.