1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wire diagram - sander

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by BillyRgn, Feb 20, 2011.

1. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

I have searched around a little, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I have a henderson sander and I want to wire up a second truck with a control box. I have the control box and wire and a 6 prong plug. My question is this, does any one have a wire diagram for the 6 prong plug, the trailer type plug that the wire on the sander plugs onto the truCk that ends up running to the control box ? And does anyone no which is the power and which is the ground on the other plug (the two wire plug) on the henderson control box the colors are brown and white

2. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

O.K. here goes. Motor side, GREEN clutch, RED elec. throttle "B", BROWN elec. throttle "A", YELLOW starter solenoid, WHITE ground, BLACK engine kill switch. Truck side female. **FROM BACK OF PLUG*** M white, S black, RT green, LT yellow, GD red, A brown. On controller BROWN is HOT with FUSE. White is ground. You can call Henderson and get all manuals for free. 319/927-2828. Remember, you have to look at the truck plug from the back or the wires will be reversed. Need more help, let me know. Vinny

3. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

THANKYOU very much ! I wish henderson's web site had some more information/ tech support

4. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

Give them a call and get the manuals. Covers the spreaders from top to bottom. Good luck! They are real good machines.

5. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

Thanks again I'm defiantly going to call them, a Manuel will be great.