1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wire color for low beam PS

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by nmaineron, Feb 17, 2016.

1. nmaineron

nmaineron Junior Member

I have an SD system which serves me well but I have an issue with my low beam pass. side.I originally thought that it was a blown bulb so I changed it out only to have it not work also.what I found was that I am getting juice there,I can barely see the glow of the element.Tracing out the wires doesn't do me any good unless I tear the loom apart.Sooo,could anyone tell me the pin location and the wire color for the pass. side low beam.Thanks,Ron

I should add that this is on a 2009 Silverado,three port system...
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

This is should help

Plow Side.PNG
  3. nmaineron

nmaineron Junior Member

so how do you test this thing..
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

For what?....
  5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

6. Snow Commandor

Snow Commandor Senior Member
    from 07666

How do u use a test light on the truck side 11 pin plug, with the plow disconnected? I know I've read somewhere that there's a way to trick the plow presence circuit into thinking the plow lights are plugged in.
  7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Jump pins 2 and 7 on the truckside light harness