1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winters Coming.... Woo Hoo

Discussion in 'Weather' started by BUFF, Jun 21, 2015.

1. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Happy Summer Solstice......... Winters on the way.Thumbs Up

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge PlowSite Veteran
    from NJ

Couldn't agree more...

Today, it's been in the mid to upper 80's here, and I can't wait till it's back in the low 30's. I hate sunburn...:rolleyes:

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

You are one sick puppy..........................my wife got pissed at me yesterday for saying the same thing. Thumbs Up:laughing::laughing:

4. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

5. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

LOL...... That's the ultimate white trailer trash, fat white chick and Pit Bull swapping DNA. Lets just hope she doesn't have puppies.....

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'm still waiting for spring to start.

7. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Spring was awesome here in Chicagoland. Both days!

8. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

The best part of summer is the girls walking around flaunting there stuff. I love summer, but it doesn't make me money

9. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Summer sucks.......

10. Mark Oomkes

Amen and amen.

11. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

I can see "stuff" in the gym, or nudie bar...

I hate summer. Can't stand sweating, and most of all, my skin burning in the sun.

I'll pass, thanks..

12. AccuCon

AccuCon Senior Member
    from CT

Starting to gear up for the season! 100 or so days to go!

Prelim reports are looking like a good one...Talking about the El Nino and this from NOAA: There is a greater than 90% chance that El Niño will continue through Northern Hemisphere winter 2015-16, and around an 80% chance it will last into early spring 2016.

Meaning wet winter add in the polar vortex and BOOM BISHES!!!!!

13. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Polar vortex...:)

I wish I knew more about weather, I can only tell ya about yesterday's with any certainty

14. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

We typically have our 1st snow in mid-late September and 1st plowable storm in October.
    It's getting close to snow time.........Thumbs Up

15. South Seneca

South Seneca Senior Member

I was thinking yesterday, I need to sand blast the plow and put some fresh paint on it. I'll wait til it cools off a bit to do that job. I seldom get to plow before January here in the Finger Lakes.

16. Mark Oomkes

Maybe I should bring a plow?

17. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

You wouldn't be able to handle plowing in the west....... Leave it to the prosThumbs Up

18. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I dislike all of you right now. Why in such a hurry to complain about snow, workers, all the idiots out on the road and all the @sshats that park just in the right place to annoy the crap out of me.

Right now I am enjoying the bikini views, summer storms and time out on the water. Thumbs Up

19. Mark Oomkes

Oh puhleaze...........it isn't like you need to be a rocket surgeon to plow snow.

20. AccuCon

AccuCon Senior Member
    from CT

Because I love it....While I also love my current tan, its still a ways off but time to start planning...

I laugh at people when they are like isnt it early to start thinking about that...I'm like yeah maybe if I just shoveled my driveway...lol...People really have no clue the amount of work that goes into the guy coming in the middle of the night and cleaning their parking lot, drive, road, etc.

Dont lie you cant wait to hear the sound of the plow slamming down on the fresh powder, that subtle yet aggressive thud!!!