1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winters almost here!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by landscaper3, Oct 21, 2003.

1. landscaper3

landscaper3 Senior Member

Here is 3 of them we will be plowing with

mvc-009f.jpg

2. landscaper3

3. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

hey, hi..

is't that a SNOW BLOWER in front of your truck that picks up snow and put in box?

what keeping snow for? :D

just kidding.. :drinkup:

yeah I am in a new city, so I am looking forward doing snow plowing.. am getting ready.. check out my web page.

my web page.

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

NICE FORD FLEET

btw what town are you in in Maine. Your shop looks familiar, I may have been by it before when ive gone up there with my parents.

Jay

5. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Nice fleet! are they diesel? what kind of blades? ond how do you keep thoes black trucks clean?:waving:

6. landscaper3

Shop is on 302 in Raymond. Dump truck 9' MM Fisher, Pickup dump combo 8' Diamond, pickup 8.6 MM Power V-Fisher. 1991 Chevy 9' Fisher, 1990 Chevy 9' Fisher and Daewoo skidsteer 9' Fisher fabbed on it (no ange though) ALL FORDS ARE POWERSTROKES!!!!!!!

7. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

You keep your fleet looking real sharp! How far of a drive are you from Ct.?? I would love to come up in our off time and meet ya and get a tour of your place, What do ya think snowplowjay into a roadtrip?

8. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

:D Thats what im talking about:D

Jay

9. edshipp19

edshipp19 Senior Member

I recognize your place too Back in 98 i went to prep school at Bridgton Academy in N. Bridgton Man was that a miserable year -176 guys in the middle of the woods of Maine not to mention tons of snow(more than i'm used to) and no truck to plow with
    Brian

10. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Brian-
    Did you ever get that Edge bar back after it was 'removed'? I didn't see it on either of the F-250s, Just wondering. Fleet looks good! Good luck this year!

11. landscaper3

Edge bar fixed??? not sure what you mean. only one is a 250 rest are 350's. Prosow we are 2 hrs north of Boston, Mass.

12. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

I think hes refering to the light bar that was stolen off the roof of your 250 I believe it was yours that was stolen. The theif smashed the roof in to get it off if im not mistaken. BTW Awesome trucks.
    Eric

13. landscaper3

Yes we did get our light bar back! About 30 days after I saw a $500 truck with a $1000 light bar on it and chased him down along with the local police. The police made him take it off and summond him with possesion of stolen property.