1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by Frostysnow, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

What do you guys do when it start snowing out. Obviously there is snow removal but do they pay for sweeping in the winter?
  2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

The parking lots get swept reguardless. Unlewss there is snow on the lot then they plow. Year round work.
  3. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

What happens if you go to sweep, but you have just salted? All under the assumption that salt is needed for that night because you just plowed or there is ice. You shouldn't really suck up the salt?.....
  4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Well you probably wouldn't sweep if you put down salt. But yes it will pick up some of the salt with and air sweeper and all with a mechanical sweeper
  5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

used sweeper's in ohio

Do you know where I can find used sweeper's in ohio?? Or dose any of you guys have one for sale?
  6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

How close are you to akron? I know a couple people who have them up forsale. I have 1 but am still in the hunt for a nice small unit. Email me at jrslawnlandscape@aol.com. And we can talk business.