1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winter storm warning!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike33087, Mar 23, 2005.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON EST THURSDAY

Tonight...Snow developing. Snow accumulation of 5 to 10 inches. Brisk and cold with lows in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph...Increasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight.

Thursday...Snow in the morning...Then snow likely in the afternoon. Storm total snow accumulation of 6 to 12 inches. Brisk with highs in the upper 30s. North winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
    www.weather.gov

This is my type of forecast I love it when they say winter storm warning, it usually means a night of no sleep cause I'll have to be up and out keeping the roads clear for the early morning commuters, I dont mind puts the extra cash in my pocket towards my new truck. Have fun Ladies and Gentlemen... be safe out there :redbounce

Last edited: Mar 23, 2005