1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

winter storm warning NJ

Discussion in 'Weather' started by iceyman, Dec 12, 2007.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

just got put into effect for mid to northern jersey. saying 2-5" for edison. lets see the white stuffffffffffffpayuppayuppayup

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hell yeah.....im all hook-up ready to go...time for the white gold to fall from the skypayup

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

salter and plow both on and working great...lets hope my front differential makes it through this and sunday then its a complete rebuild.

Snow and sleet has begun pretty heavy here in butler nj.

4. javaman70

javaman70 Junior Member

Update for Pocono's. It's been snowing for about 1 1/2 hrs and got about 3 inches already.:)

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Here in edison its a slizzard.......been salting and scraping some drive lanes.....wish this was all snow:cry:

6. danknight60

danknight60 Member

Queens Ny

queens ny sofar only got slush not sticking at all
    dam dam dam:cry:

7. MnM

MnM Senior Member

hey tls22. I beleive I saw your truck in the hazlet area during the summer. I was wondering if you are all booked up or are you looking for work?

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Hey MnM i always look for ur truck in holmdel/hazlet, my bussiness is down there! I live in edison, but i may have a truck down there looking for work! Hit me up with a pm!

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

yea so i didnt get to plow. this is terrible. now saturday is changing to more rain:cry: