1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winter Reading

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PLC1985, Jan 4, 2014.

1. PLC1985

PLC1985 Member

Does anyone have any books they've read to pass the time between storms. Snow or general business improvement related. Not much out there for the snow business as far as books but I know some guys like Rich Arlington have put books out that apply to the industry. Just thought be a good source topic for anyone looking to pass some time. I'm not a big reader it puts me to sleep but I got a Barnes n noble gift card from the wife who thinks I should relax more so I want to find something that will grab my short attention span. Thanks

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Snow magazine,sima magazine ,goplow.com

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nope, not really a reader.

4. PLC1985

PLC1985 Member

Haha I have a feeling there will be a lot o us "not really a reader" types here. If I sit still that long I'm usually asleep in 5 to 10 mins. I read the mags more myself too

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well you should read,its good for you.

6. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I read a lot of autobiographies. It is more interesting to read how people see themselves, just finished "My Brief History", Stephen Hawkings. Totally different personality than I imagined. I am in the middle of "Why I Jump" the true story of a 13 old boy with autism explaining how he perceives the world. Not exciting but interesting always peeks my interest.