1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

winter project #1 completed

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by blakerugg, Jan 6, 2010.

1. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

heres my "new" dump trailer. many man hours lol i didnt have the good camera so heres a cpl with the blackberry. ill get some real pics up tmrw. also is the gmc (couldnt resist takin a pic) getting a new serp. belt and a post-hunting pic from a cpl weeks ago.

trailer is all repainted, new boards and plywood sides, raised sides to follow, new LED lights, cleaned and painted rims, rebuilt brakes and installed brake controller in the truck.

IMG00229-20091231-1148.jpg

IMG00227-20091230-1445.jpg

IMG00223-20091227-1418.jpg

2. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

I love dump trailers I used to have one that size, thing was awesome.

3. willofalltrades

willofalltrades Member

POLARIS... good man lol I'm a ford guy but that GMC is sharp as well as the trailer... keep up the good work!

4. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

thanks for the comments guys heres a much better pic of the trailer, as you can see i didnt paint inside the frame rails or the axles but thats the only thing i didnt paint, its a one day job ill do this summer. also the pic is before i cleaned the tires off and before i put the diamond plate on the front panels (were rotted out so i hit it with the torch and blew it all out.

trailer is a beater and it looks wayyyyyy better lol so im fine with the way it came out

Dump Trailer (1).jpg

5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That looks nice I cleaned up mine real good when I brought it last spring

6. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trailer.
    You have any better pictures of the truck?

7. blakerugg

blakerugg Senior Member

8. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like fun, looks like it should be a pretty good money maker too.

9. magoo 02

magoo 02 Junior Member

nice setup.thats the same as what i,m looking for here.the trailer would serve me well with my roofing ,as well with other winter fun..lol