1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winter Preview...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by andy'slawncare, Dec 8, 2011.

1. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare Member

Still waiting for some snow to push here in Central Minnesota. So I got everything ready and took a few pictures this afternoon. Enjoy!

2. lndscpe

lndscpe Member

Nice set up! looks like a new shop? Nothing like having a nice shop to work in! Dodge Diesels? Is the ford diesel (good ole 7.3?).
  3. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare Member

Dodge Dump is a v10 first year with a plow see how that work out. Got the trusty Ford 7.3 and then my daily driver dodge diesel 5.9. New shop that we built this past summer. 42 wide by 56' deep with infloor heat should be great to work on things in the winter.
  4. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Nice setup nothin wrong with a fisher fleet Thumbs Up. I want a garage like that someday. I like the snowbuckets on the bobcats and got anymore pics of the obs powerstroke.
  5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment and nice shop.
    Don't know what you had before but it sounds like you have a building that will make you very happy.....especially when it's 10 degrees out and something breaks:nod:
  6. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Where are you located??

Looks like some nice equipment! Seems like were the only ones that didn't get snow this last weekend.. Up north did and down south did. Central MN is gettin screwed!!! Making good ice though :D

Safe winter to you!
  7. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

Where you at in central minnesota??
  8. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare Member

We are located in Lester Prairie.
  9. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

Who makes the snow bucket with the mesh spillguard?
  10. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare Member

11. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

that building is awesome
  12. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That is a sweet shop!
  13. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

14. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

infloor heat ... I'm on my way over .... have a bay ready for me ... sweet equipment and building!!!!
  15. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice equipment and nice shop. How do you like them XLS's?
  16. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare Member

35" deep and 32" high
    expanded metal at top so the cutting edge can easily be seen
    made of heavy duty 1/4" steel
    3/4" x 6" cutting edge
    10,000lb D-ring on center of bucket for easy access to loop a chain
    steps on both sides of bucket for ease getting in and out of the skid loader

So far I am happy with the XLS. The plow is fast for large areas but is heavy and not meant to open up difted roads, will push the truck right in the ditch.
  17. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Beautiful garage! I'm looking to build one just like that next year only 30*50 though.....or maybe not once I get going :-D
  18. SSS Inc.

SSS Inc. PlowSite Fanatic

Is that a Lester building by chance? Ever go to Angvall Hardware? I have a few connections in the area so its fun to hear from people out in Lester!
    Nice looking set up.
  19. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Your set up is very sweet! Thumbs Up we are all waiting for the white stuff to fly and all we have up here is rain :mad:
  20. andy'slawncare

andy'slawncare Member

2012-2013 Season Pictures

Got all the equipment out today for some pictures. This past year I have sold off older trucks and replaced with newer ones. Bring on the snow...