1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winter prep

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kramer, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Kramer

Kramer Senior Member

Well, I finally had the chance to get the plow ready for winter today. Normally I don't work on Sunday, but I don't consider it work when I enjoy what I'm doing!

Anyway, put the dielectric grease on all connections, checked all electricals out and then changed the fluid.....man it really flies up and down now!! :redbounce

Last year I had some problems putting the plow on due to elevation, so today, I got the skid steer out and leveled the whole area. Put down some 16" x 16" patio blocks for a pad and now I'm ready. I can't wait!! BRING IT ON!! :gunsfiring:

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Cool, sounds good.

3. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

i know epic cant wait for the snow either hes been ready since July.. :drinkup:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  4. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

well my rigs are ready to go. just finished today. bring on the snow

5. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

yupp just put the plow on today test it out greased it man was it dry of grease.I was thinking about adding some more backup lights also.