1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winter isent over for NE

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chevytruck85, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

More snow coming sunday into monday anyone hear anything?

2. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

I heard mixed up prec. here in MA. I also heard on Wednesday will be a plowable storm. I really need the Spring to kick in, I am 3 weeks being schedule :cry:

3. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Local weather guys in Connecticut are calling both storms plowable events. It was just looking like i can get started some cleanups next week but i guess not :rolleyes:

4. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

Man Am I ever behind. Last year I already started sweeping sand and cleanups!

5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

I think it's going to be one of those years where we will be mowing grass and trying to fit in clean ups on slower days.

6. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

weather.com showed partly cloudy for monday- where are you hearing about snow? Next weekend they have listed snow showers with 44 degrees high

7. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

8. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

hope it holds off untill monday afternoon i want to plow with the new truck but cant register it untill then. But i guess any snow is better than no snow at this point.
    Evan

9. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

What a hoot.
    Here's my local from weather.comhttp://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=01752

Forecast Conditions High/Low °F Precip.
    Chance High TemperaturesLow TemperaturesPrecipitation
    Tonight
    Mar 18 Clear
    N/A/23° 0%

High not valid after 2pm
    Sat
    Mar 19 Sunny
    43°/25° 0%
    43 °F

Sun
    Mar 20 Partly Cloudy
    43°/28° 20%
    43 °F

Mon
    Mar 21 Partly Cloudy
    42°/26° 10%
    42 °F

Tue
    Mar 22 Partly Cloudy
    43°/27° 10%

10. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't think it will be plowable. With highs in the 40's and the sun as strong as it is now, any snow at all will have a hard time sticking to pavement. I really just want the snow out of here by now, its still going to take a while before I can start any kind of yardwork, too much snow to melt.

11. CTPlow

CTPlow Member

It seems to me that weathermen have a more difficult time judging the weather in March, especially mid to late March.
    They dont seem to know whats going to happen until the day before.
    March is a tricky month fellas. Don't be fooled by a few sunny days in the mid 40's. Especially here in the northeast, we should know better.