1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winter Equipment

Discussion in 'Government Property Snow Removal' started by SnowMatt13, Jan 22, 2011.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Just wondering if there was any one else out there that dealt with them?

I get all my cutting edges, carbide, curb guards from them.
    I am trying their new "razor" cutting edge system as the past few have worn too fast IMO.
    Our rep is a great guy. I have good support from them.

2. OldCrow

OldCrow Member

Great company. I've been dealing with them for a few years now. I just bought their winterflex system for all our plows. Very nice setup and so far I'm happy with them.

I guess while we're on the subject, did you ever use a company named Lacal? I've been getting brochures from them for a long time now. We snapped a conveyor chain on two of our v boxes a few storms ago. They had two new conveyors delivered to our door 3 days later. Another great company to deal with.

3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Never heard of them....will have to check them out.

4. LON

LON Senior Member

What kind of v-boxes?
    Been a distributor of Winter Equipment for a few years now. My cousin Eric is my rep from the company.

5. OldCrow

OldCrow Member

Bonnell V Boxes. I tried getting the conveyors directly from Bonnell, but it was 3 weeks before I could get them.

6. LON

LON Senior Member

D667X links or roller chain?
    Sprocket center-to-center measurement?
    1/4" or 3/8" bar flight?
    Get all the above so I can see how close the Henderson FSH chain is.

7. crash444

crash444 Member

Chumeng supply in Elmira New york builds any chain you want for any type of sander. I have priced around the last two times we broke a chain on or Air flo sander and are Harder sander and they were a couple hundred bucks cheaper than everyone else. On there web site they have a form you fill out with the measurement and then you fax it to them and they build it. alot of time's they have chains all ready builtready to ship