1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winter 09 Setup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Screamin!, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

So, I figured I'd show off my stuff. I don't have a bunch of pictures yet but tomorrow when I go into the shop I'll snap a few more. First up is my truck.

2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 with a Western HTS Plow. I just finished installing the plow last night after my old 1989 Ford F250 took a crap.

[​IMG]

I'll get a few more pictures tomorrow of the truck and plow.

Secondly, here's my shop!

[​IMG]

Inside there is the Rhino with the plow on it, snow blower, and a **** load of other stuff.

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm lovin' the shop!! Nice truck too. I'm really curious to see how everybody likes the HT's.

3. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

Me too, would consider getting one for my sierra next season. Let us know how it runs

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I would love to have my own shop like that.

5. fairrpe86

fairrpe86 Senior Member

Truck looks great, is that a personal shop or company shop?

6. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

Thanks, so far the front mount sits about 4" off the ground so I need to do some sort of lift on the truck. I am bottoming out on driveways that are a bit too steep. I've only pushed minimal snow with it, and I myself am curious how the 1500 will do in a heavy, wet snow.

The shop doubles as both my company shop, along with my personal shop. Half is company, and the other half is personal storage.

I've been meaning to grab a few pictures, but I've been so darn busy with all my end of season mowing stuff, and start of season winter stuff - I haven't had any time.

7. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

Finally got pics of stuff, I've been crazy busy with just everything!

Here is the Rhino that we use in our 55+ communities.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The old Ford, 1989 F250 with the 351ci in it. Plan to get it running and let my brother use it for someone, or maybe just sell it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

And here's my truck with ReadyLift and Timbrens on it.

[​IMG]

About an 1/8" squat when the blade is up now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

And pushing a pile of snow....

[​IMG]

10. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

looks good

11. Outd00r Maint..

Outd00r Maint.. Senior Member

nice pics...hows does that rhino work for plowing?any good?

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice truck and Rhino.

13. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice equipment.

14. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

Thanks all! The Rhino does really well on sidewalks and small driveways where my truck is just too big. It seems to work better than the truck, mainly because in these 55+ communities the roads are narrower, and it takes a bit more work for the truck to push snow back up into the yard. Where the rhino we just push out and then right back up without fenageling around.

15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice looking truck! rhino is good looking too. I would like to say the same about the old ford but hey its nice to see another truck on here with primer on it :D

17. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Love the equipment and the shop I wish I had a shop like that.

18. Screamin!

Screamin! Junior Member

Oh yea man, the old Ford is a beast. My original plan was to restore it somewhat and make it a decent looking truck. I needs a new cab floor, as you can kind of see the rocker panels are rotted out and the driver side has no floor... Minor stuff tho, LOL!

19. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking chevy!

20. THE-BOSS-PLOWS

THE-BOSS-PLOWS Senior Member

Nice Chevy That Plow Looks So Small.