1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by AndyTblc, Feb 26, 2009.

1. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

This is probly the stupidest question anyone has probly asked, but do they make wings for my plow? 6'8" 24 series. It sure would make my life a lot quicker with wings.
  2. motorbreath

motorbreath Junior Member

The only blades that sno-way makes wings for are the mega blades. As of right now the only option is a wing sold by a member on here, I can't think of his company off the top of my head. If you do a search on sno-way wings, you will also find a few people that have made their own. Heres a link to the ones I made for mine. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=76202
  3. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Contact plowsite member "NBENALLO33" by private message. His company has some wings that they are selling on the older series of Sno-Way Plows. He also lists his e-mail on his signature which is nick@lamperthitch.com.
  4. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

thanks Rick! sorry i was a little slow on this one...

i got the pm Andy and sent a pm back
  5. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

now that some true networking. Now Nick I have a mega V on a chevy have you guys built anything that comes offf the front of trucks mounted to the subframe to carry kayaks or canoes. pm me when you get a chance I will give you number so i can tell you what i in need of. if you can or want to. atleast let me know if you think its ppossible
  6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I just built a rack for carrying 20 ft lengths of steel that attaches to my mega mount. it's real easy, i'll send you some pics next week. (it is rigged for tonight snow right now:redbounce)
  7. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

awesome Basher that would be great to see. I was thinking of like a 2" reciever step hitch in the middle of mount but lets see what you come up with. Hope you get some snow if you are really waiting already, lol