1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Bporter, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

What do you guys think of the Plow Wings...Good or bad I have thinking about putting them on but not quite sure.
    Thanks
    Brian

2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

dunno. dont use them but seem like they work from the people ive seen who do use them. perhaps some others on her will comment. i figured i skip the wings and consider a v plow for my next one without wings.

i know they make womens pads with wings too i saw it on a tv commercial once. but i guess you dont mean pads with wings you mean plows with wings.

3. jfjcontracting

jfjcontracting Member

I like them, and have them on most of my plows, If you do not like them which i highly doubt
    you can always take them off in a matter of minutes. They are good for cleaning loose snow up without so much blade wash.