1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Rcgm, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Does snoway offer any wings?Any of you use wings?

RCGM
    Brad

2. payton

payton Senior Member

more importantly will your junk hold up to wings

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

As soon as you get done with negative posting, you can buy him a new plow; otherwise, dont comment about other people's so called "Junk." :gunsfiring:

Now, I do believe you can put Pro-Wings on a Sno-Way Plow. As for any other type, I dont know. Good Luck!:salute:

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

Thanks for the reply POP.:gunsfiring: Payton

RCGM
    Brad

5. payton

payton Senior Member

hahaha

popo brad lives down the road from me and he gives me just as much **** about my boss.. so its give and take. id actually like to see him get a set of wings on his junk..

hell id like a set on my junk.. but after droppin 4k in my truck its not gonna happen.

payton

6. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Well, they are only $200, and if you do commercial or large resi, they will save you time = more jobs = more money to pay for said repairs.

Search prowings and spend hours reading and looking at pictures. I have a bunch of posts with pictures. enjoy.

7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

vwovw has or can make the wings for a snoway. I am sure he posted about it awhile ago.
    I do know he has great prices on cutting edges.

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Aah, didnt know that. I just dont like people having negative opinions about others equipment is all. Good Day:salute: