1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Precision Lawn, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Hello I Need Some Help I Have A Full Size Truck With Dual Wheels With A 8' 6" Mvp Plow And Need To Extend Plow When Its In V Mode So It Will Clean Width On My Tires? What Should I Install Pro-wings Or Turkey Wing Or Etc
    Thanks

2. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Pro wings will make your plow 22" wider, turkey wings will make your plow 00" wider. If you want it wider Pro-Wings.

3. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Thanks How hard are the pro-wings to install and can you take them off

4. JMR

JMR Senior Member

I can install a set in under 1 hour and I weld the brackets on. They come off in a matter of seconds. ProSeasons, I see by his signature has a set on a 9'2" Boss V plow. By his post sounds like he can move some snow. My are all on 7.5 Meyers. Just added my third set to our fleet. We now only have one truck with out them. payup

5. andersonbldrs

andersonbldrs Member

It's a v blade .......why not just extend the 2 wings you have already a little? instead of full retract