1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings wanted

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by RoseMan806, Dec 16, 2013.

1. RoseMan806

RoseMan806 Member

I purchased my plow used last spring and it came with a custom made back drag blade that works well. I would like to add wings since I have switched from driveways to lots. I assume that all the pre-made wings will not work with this type of back drag? Is my only option to have a set custom made?:mechanic:

[​IMG]

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I would think pro wings would work fine. If they need some modification so be it.

3. chevymanz28

chevymanz28 Junior Member

I have 2 sets of pro wings I do not use anymore, I will sell them real cheap. Located in Walpole Ma.

4. RoseMan806

RoseMan806 Member

Any photos? I'm curious as to how I'm going to mount them. I've been searching online but haven't gotten a real good look at an install on a 8' Fisher.