1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings on Snoway

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TRINITY, Jan 13, 2002.

TRINITY Junior Member

Does anyone use pro wings on snoway plows with the steel moldboards? Or does anyone know if you can? Seems I have heard on this site that the steel is thin on snoway moldboards.
  2. turkeywing

turkeywing Manufacturer & PlowSite.com Sponsor

I do not know what pro wings recommend. but I know you will not have a problem mounting the TURK-KEY WINGS. The bracket that is mounted to the moldboard will reinforce that area.

"Put the snow where you want it to go!"
  3. Bryan

Bryan Senior Member

keep in mind that the steel on the sno-way plow is high strength low alloy not mild steel that is why it is thinner, the moldboard is also high strength low alloy steel, we use stronger steel but lighter in weight, the tukeywings should work, there is also another guy on this board from Wasilla, Alaska who made custom wings for his and he had posted a picture.