1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wings on fisher?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by FordFisherman, Dec 23, 2007.

1. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Just bought a set of wings from northern tool. Anybody use them? Likes or dislikes?

2. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I did also. I will tell youi when they come in and I use them. lol. I have heard good things about them on here.

3. WINTER 3

WINTER 3 Member
    from Vermont

I had some on an 8 ft fisher. I loved them. I was however able to bend them back a few times and they never worked the same after. It was well worth the investment. I was able to take @ 25% off my plowing times per account. I am thinking about getting a set (or building something ) for my 9 foot fisher plow.

4. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

If thats the case then maybe I will look at them, Determine the weak points and reinforce them with some metal and my welder.:rolleyes::help:

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Hey streetfrog- Did you get your wings yet? Still waiting for mine. How do they look?

6. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

The wings work great, altho I'd recommend taking them off if you're windrowing a parking lot or something. Can be too much for the rubber to handle- They work awesome otherwise

7. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I got mine yesterday. I will be putting them on this week. Will do pics when on.