1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings on a V-Plow ??

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Eyesell, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I just got a new 8 2 Vee and am thinking of putting wings on it, does anyone have any pictures or opinions on how the wings work on V-Plows in general ??

I'm going to post this in the equipment section as well cause I'm assuming it dosen't matter with regards to performance weather it's a BOSS or not :nod:

2. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

i know they will work on the v plow as long as its not an xt, which im sure can be done with some modding. no experience or opinions though.

3. jryden145

jryden145 Member

We have the boss wings on all three of our boss v plow (2 8'2" polys and 1 7'6" steel) and we never take them off. They save alot of time.

J

4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I love our boss wings but they are on my straight blade. They make a HUGE difference. Alaska boss did a thread a while back comparing his boss v with wings to his blizzard SW and this thread was just brought back up. He has some great pictures of boss wings on his Boss V. check em out!!!!

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah I saw that comparison, I was the one that resurrected it, lol, but thanks again for the input !

6. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

HAHAHA well im glad i got my .02 in on it lol. But yeah i thought were some great shots and did a great job going over the pros and cons of wings on a V, and that wasnt even the real perpose of the thread. good luck and be sure to post some pics when you get those BOSS wings on there!!!

7. CompleteCare

CompleteCare Member