1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings on a BOSS

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by plowzilla, Oct 9, 2005.

1. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

Hey guys, Its feels good too be here again. Does anybody know if the Western Wings will fit on a Boss plow? I need wings this year (plowing a storage facility) so if anyone could give me an idea I would greatly appreciate it!!
    Thank you

2. deluxeco

deluxeco Senior Member

Boss has just come out with wings approx.$400-500 the mount appears very
    solid,check em out......

3. I was looking for the same thing

I was wondering the same thing and I called the local boss dealer and they told me $220.......now to tell you the truth i don't know if those are western or boss ones? that price was from B&B Truck Supply in Byron Center, MI. Try them. I will be buying some from them soon

4. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

The Genuine Boss Wings are in the $600 price range, and Western Wings will only fit the Western Pro Plus Contractor Grade plows.
    So my guess they were quoting you on a set of Pro-Wings.
    There will be a few other type of wings available this season that you wouldn't have to drill a hole or weld on your moldboard.
    :rolleyes: John...

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

There's a local fabricator here that will make and install a set of wings on any plow that are sturdy as hell for under $200.00

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I just installed a set on my plow, bought them off e-bay for $ 200.00, seem very nice, if your interested let me know and I'll send the link.

7. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Can you post a picture? I would love to see what they look like. Thanks.

8. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

I have a pro poly plow, Is there a way he can make them for this? You can e-mail me At bemont@sbcglobal.net. Thanks, glen

9. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

Hey, I seen those, although I was unable to tell how they would mount. I also have a Poly plow which I hear makes it difficult to install.
    Thanks for the reply, Glen

10. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

John, Before I ask this question, I search the BOSS website but found nothing. Do you know were I can look for them on the web? Iwould like to see them. Thanks, Glen

11. Randy Scott

Randy Scott Senior Member

http://service.bossplow.com/manuals/manuals.php

Click on curb guards, then click on plow wings. There are no color photos of them on the website. I talked to BOSS today and they are currently updating the website. I ordered a pair today from our dealer. Just under $600 my cost. List is $650 or $659, I can't remember.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2005