1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings on 8ft. MMI

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Raymond S., Oct 22, 2009.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

What are the best wings to put on an 8' MMI? Does anyone have any they want to sell. My plow has 3 or 4 holes in the side vertical rib that looks like were used at one point for wings. I can get a set of ProWings on ebay, how hard are those to install.
    Thanks for the help.
    -Adam

2. MRBachand

MRBachand Senior Member

I was looking into these a few years back, never got them though. I heard prety easy to install, One hole I think, and I read its recommended to get supports welded on the back of them to the blade.

Keep in mind they are not light by any means, so if your already fighting weight up front, it'll make things worse.

I always liked the thought of these for parking lots and complexes. I bet you can really 'cut' in and out of parked cars really well with them.