1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wings on 7'6 superduty?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by the new boss 92, Dec 25, 2008.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

i was wondering if wings were a good investment on my plow? i have good and bad, but the other night while plowing they could have helped other times got in the way. and they are a bit pricey. so i might add wings or buy a boss 7'6 v next winter!

2. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

3. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape Senior Member

DITTO... Dollar for dollar they are the best money you will ever spend on a plow accessory.

4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

You should do it. they are right around 600 when I got mine and worth every penny. they look great and hold up even better. cheap "pro" wings are just that in my opinion, CHEAP! I also have a boss 7'6" superduty and it was just not enough plow for windrowing and going around turns. I was loosing too much time and snow. I put them on and now its like having a 9'4" pusher and i love it. they come off in under a min if i ever have to squeez in someplace tight. GO FOR IT, you wont regret it. and on the V note......buy at least an 8'2" not the 7'6".......its just too small, especially in V and scoop postions.