1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings, No! not hot wings, Pro Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PaleRider, Mar 7, 2006.

1. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a set of Pro Wings for my 7'6" Western. Whatever conditon. If they need a little weld or replace a couple parts, I'm willing to talk.

Thanks,
    Pale Rider

2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Just buy new their like $189.00 from central parts warehouse only. Save you alot of time and effort.

Ken

3. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Pro Wings

Hi Ken,
    Thanks for you response. I've been told that's the route I should take. I'm just a Penny Pincher :) I'd probably have less to worry about if I bought new I guess. CPW awaits! Hey, while I've got your ear, What are you guys paying for insurance where your at?
    Thanks Again,
    Pale Rider

4. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

I pay a little uner $7000.00 a year. That includes an 01' F450 Dump w/ Plow, an 06' F350 Pickup (my truck) w/ plow, 2 trailers (14' enclosed and one 14k equipment), both plows are insured, some of the major lawn equipment is too, and up to 1,000,000 in coverage. Its all year round so I covers both lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal. Both trucks are Fully covered as well. Im looking into purchasing a building so does anyone know what that insurance might cost? Any other questions just PM or email me at newlooklandscp@aol.com

Ken

5. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 8, 2006