1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for the MEYER

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dakota2004, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

Looking for wings for a meyer 6'6 straight blade. Any other options that would work let me know.

2. starc

starc Senior Member

Personally, before I paid the money for the store bought wings, I would invest the money into a small arc welder and oxy acetylene torch. Things such as wings etc are very easy to make yourself. That way you have your wings and the equipment to build the next project that comes to mind

Last edited: Dec 8, 2006
  3. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

did u make the wings by anychance and have pics...b.c i too would like to get wings for a 6.5 plow....and i have a small 120 junk ac welder that might work

4. starc

starc Senior Member

I have something different on mine, I pm'd you a link to some pics of what you want, not allowed to paste that particular link in the forum...