1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wings for straight plow

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by mossballs, Sep 30, 2012.

1. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

Does anyone make sidewings that can be mounted on a straight 7ft Blizzard plow?
    I asked my dealer and he said there is nothing that fits the Blizzard.

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would try the buyers wings. If not call a friend who is good at fabrication.

3. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

Actually the place I purchased the Blizzard is also a fab shop. They said about $6-$700
    which sounds high

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Get Ahold Of JERRES IN PA who makes DANGER WINGS and is a major PLAYER in and FOR BLIZZARD His Stuff is Bullet proof forthe mostpart and he only makes a couple Dozen each year. I use to have his number but new phone sorry I dont someone on herewill have his NUMBERThumbs Up

5. DIRISHMAN

Get Ahold Of JERRES IN PA wj=homakes DANGER WINGS and is a major PLAYER in and FOR BLIZZARD His Stuff is Bullet proof forthe mostpart and he only makes a couple Dozen each year. I use to have his number but new phone sorry I dont someone on herewill have his NUMBERThumbs Up

6. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Jerre's service 814-898-2171. There you go. Good luck.

7. DIRISHMAN

Thanks and Way to go PETE Thumbs Up