1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wings for straight blade

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by mossballs, Nov 16, 2011.

1. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

Does Blizzard or anyone make quick attach wings for the straight blade

2. montyluke

montyluke Junior Member

buyers makes plow wings look at northern tool

3. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

wings

Thanks
    Are they the guys out of sioux falls?

4. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

Theres a couple companies. And a whole lot of long discussions on plowsite. Most people make their own. Buyers are pretty flimsy. they are the cheapest.

5. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Call Jerre, he makes em, but it might be tough this time of year.

6. montyluke

montyluke Junior Member

i plow comercial only and i have a set of buyers wings on my fisher they have rubber cutting edges. one of the other guys i work with is on his 3rd or 4th season with his and they are fine as long you don't hit curbs at 20 miles an hour or pretend your truck is a bulldozer. northen tool.com and yes they are the cheapest.

7. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

i got them on every plow i own western meyer curtis love them just stay off curbs buy from www.angelos-supplies.com they beat everybodys prices on allmost all plow parts order online or buy phone 1-800-264-3562 best in mi can get them at www.centralparts.com 1-800-761-1700 182.00bucks

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011