1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for Snoway plows now ready!

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by nbenallo33, Jan 16, 2008.

1. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

Just to let everyone know the SNO WINGS for Snoway plows are now ready to ship. please look at the other thread under wings for snoway plows for contact information...

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Well ship away. I want to see some pics from guys who have ordered them.

3. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

Same here. How do they work on the 29T
    I'm guessing them connect above the trip edge and extend down. How rigid is that?

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Hopefully have my installed tomorow!

5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

Guys,
    we have installed about 5 sets and all have went on awesome the customers seem to like how they look and how they install... hope all of you will feel the same way! we look forward to hearing what you have to say....

6. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have not received mine yet........:nono:

7. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

Derek,
    I posted a comment on the other thread i tracked your wings yesterday and they were scheduled for delivery today i just tracked it again this morning and it says it is out for delivery wesport let me know when you get them and also the condition of the package... i sent a set to tom and he said it look like the wings were about to break through the box, and the bag of bolt exploded. so i hope everything is good hope you enjoy them

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Hey,

Posted a review in the other forum, especially about the package condition.

9. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Will these wings work on a sno way plow that is the see through style. I guess it is a poly moldboard. But you can see through it. What is the price? How much to ship? What do they weigh? And how much does it add to the plow width? Thanks

10. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=50181

All the ordering info is in this thread post #78. Yes they will work on your poly plow. This was the reason that they got involved with this project. You will add 2' to the plow. Contact the manufacturer for additional information.

11. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

tom i think you have a bug problem...:)