1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for my Western 8'-6"

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by PerfiCut L&L, Nov 4, 2006.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

I heard the prowings dont fit a western 8'-6". What wings can I get for this blade?

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

3. PerfiCut L&L

I just got Angelos Parts catalog and it specificaly says the snowpro wings do not fit this plow. I dont have the commercial version which accepts the factory wings. Not to mention they cost a fortune.

Will have to look around I guess.
    Thanks

4. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Pro-Wings

I was told that the support ribs on the back of the plow are in the way of the mounting hole for the wings. What im going to do it cut the rib and box around the 3 inch plate that the wings use.

5. PerfiCut L&L

Thanks, I had a little time this morning so I did a search and ran across a thread discussing this same issue. Found my answers their.

Anyone know if a the western wings for a Pro Plus match up to a Pro? I know the mounting brackets and that probable arent their, but I can fabricate a bracket no proble. Just didnt know if the size, angles, and curvatures are the same between the two blades?