1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for Meyer M9

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by broncscott, Feb 2, 2008.

1. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

I thought you might like to see the wings I made for my M9 Meyers plow.I bought the rubber edge from a local rubber supply. The wings are made of 1/4 inch plate. If it would snow so I could try them out.

DSC03613.JPG

DSC03609.JPG

DSC03608.JPG

DSC03615.JPG

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

they look good!!!...so what is it now a 11' plow?

3. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

your right, 11'

4. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

You do work on Symmes rd or have your shop there. I saw a truck identical to yours, so I figure it was you. Nice wings!:waving: I past you today if so. My shop is just down the street from you if true.

5. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

looks good! like the plow too, it's the same one i use on my ride and i have the HM10 with wings for backup...

6. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

wow that plow is huge

nice wings saved yourself some $$

7. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

I work in the Fairfield area. Industry Dr whse. The wings have cut the time in half on many jobs. thanks, Scott 479-0451

8. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

That is cool you use a hm9 on your pick up!